About this Course
Originally, the science of hydraulics covered the physical behavior of water at rest and in motion. The term has broadened its meaning to include the physical behavior of all liquids. This includes that area of hydraulics in which confined liquids are used under controlled pressure to do work.
This area of hydraulics is sometimes referred to as power hydraulics. In order to safely and correctly operate a power hydraulic system, it is necessary to understand how the fluid behaves and why it behaves the way it does.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the development and applications of modern hydraulics
- Define and differentiate between pressure and force
- Explain how Pascal's law applies to fluid power applications
- Describe the role pressure and force play in hydraulic systems and how it is accomplished
- Explain the relationship between volume and velocity of flow
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Development and Applications of Modern Hydraulics
- Pressure and Force
- Pascal’s Law
- The Role of Pressure and Force in Hydraulic Systems
- Volume and Velocity of Flow
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Industrial Skills courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.