About this Package
If your job entails serving alcohol and handling food, the state of Illinois requires you to get your BASSET and food handler certifications. We make it easy by bundling both courses together. This is a great option for bartenders, waiters/waitresses, service managers, hotel restaurant workers, and anyone else in working in the service industry.
As soon as you enroll, you’ll get access to our BASSET training course and our ANSI-accredited food handler course. Each course is approved in Illinois, so you can ensure your compliant with your state’s regulations.
Once you complete each course and pass the final exams, you’ll earn your certificate of completion. For the food handler course, you can use this certificate to show proof of training to your employer. We will also report your BASSET training to the ILCC so that they can send your official BASSET card.
100% online—desktop or phone
Self-paced—all at once or multiple sessions
Chat and phone support 7 days a week
Training packages help you save money
Information that’s easy to follow and understand
Software that’s simple to navigate
BASSET Training Course
Get your BASSET certification fast with our online course.
- Complete your training in 4 hours
- Review 8 informative lessons
- Pass the final exam with at least 70%
- Shows proof of training for BASSET card
- Renew every 3 years
Visit our BASSET training course, to learn more about the specific lessons in the training, as well as alcohol seller regulations in Illinois.
Food Handler Course
Get your ANSI-accredited food handler training online.
- ANSI-accredited and approved by the Illinois Department of Public Health
- Complete the course in just 2 hours
- Review 8 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Print your certificate of completion right away
- Use it to show proof of food safety training
View our food handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my courses?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.