About this Course
Our off-premises alcohol sever training is approved by the state of Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission. So, if you’re an owner, manager representative, or holder of an employee permit, this course will satisfy your training requirements.
Even if you’re not required by law to complete an alcohol training course, you’ll still benefit from the lessons. For example, you’ll learn about the effects of alcohol, how to communicate with intoxicated customers, when you’re liable for serving minors, and more.
To pass the course and earn your certificate, you must score at least 75% on the final exam.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 6: Second-Party Sales
- Lesson 7: How to Refuse a Sale
What You’ll Learn
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
How do I check that your training is approved in Indiana?
You can confirm that Learn2Serve by 360training is an approved online alcohol training provider on the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission's website.
What’s the difference between on-premises and off-premises?
On-premises courses are intended for workers who serve alcohol that is meant to be consumed in the same location. Think restaurants, bars, wineries, hotels, casinos, and similar businesses.
Off-premises courses are intended for workers who sell alcohol that is meant to be consumed off-site. Think liquor stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, and similar businesses.
How do I get my alcohol server permit?
Once you complete your course and pass the final exam, you'll get a certificate of completion that you can print right away.
You'll need to use Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission (ATC)'s online application portal to complete your application and get your official server permit.
What happens if I lose my permit?
If you lose your Indiana server permit, you can reprint one for free through the ATC's online application portal.
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How quickly will I get my certificate of completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What can I do if I lose my certificate of completion?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
|Name:||Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission|
|Address:||Indiana Government Center South Rm E-114302 W. Washington Street|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Food & Beverage courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records