About this Course
Roughly 20% of the electricity produced in the United States every year is used to power industrial facilities and equipment.
While electricity makes it possible for these facilities to operate, it also poses a very real hazard, with several hundred electricity-related fatalities occurring at the workplace every year. In order to avoid or treat electrical shock, one has to first understand it.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define electrical shock and arc flash
- Identify emergency response actions to take in the event of an electrical shock
- Explain electrical safeguarding
- Identify personal protective equipment required when working on energized electrical equipment
- List the steps required to ensure electrical equipment is de-energized
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Electrical Shock and Arc Flash
- Emergency Response Actions
- Electrical Safeguarding
- Electrical Personal Protective Equipment
- De-Energizing Electrical Equipment
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Industrial Skills courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.