About this Course
What is Introduction to Industrial Hygiene Training?
If you work with toxic and hazardous chemicals, you need to know how to keep them from negatively affecting your health. Our Introduction to Industrial Hygiene is an advanced-level course that teaches you what you need to know to safely handle hazardous substances.
You’ll learn how to use personal protective equipment, procedures for cleaning in the event of an exposure, how to perform first aid, and how to record an incident of exposure in your workplace. Additionally, the course meets training requirements for OSHA 1910 Subpart Z.
Who Should Take Introduction to Industrial Hygiene Training?
Anyone who works with or near toxic chemicals or hazardous substances should take this course.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Permissible exposure limits
- OSHA health standards
- Respiratory protection
- Engineering controls
- Hazard communication
- OSHA sampling procedures and strategy
- Workplace health program elements
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.