About this Course
What is the Ladder Safety Training Course?
Falls from ladders are a major cause of accidents and injuries on a construction site. To keep yourself safe, you need to know how to properly use a ladder. This way you can ensure that you’ve minimized the chance of anyone falling.
Our Ladder Safety course teaches you how to select the right ladder for the job you're performing, as well as best practices for inspecting the ladder before you use it. Plus, throughout the course, you’re given actionable tips and best practices that come directly from case studies and real-world examples. Also, once you complete the course, you’ll be compliant with OSHA training regulations.
Who Should Take the Ladder Safety Training Course?
This course was designed for anyone who commonly works with and on ladders.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Set up and work with ladders according to OSHA standards
- List common and avoidable ladder-related hazards
- Explain how to prevent ladder-related injuries
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.