About this Course
What is Ladder Safety – CA Training?
When working on the construction site, it is important that you complete certain safety training to prevent incidents and injuries. Ladder Safety Training teaches you to be vigilant when using ladders on the job and meets compliance requirements for OHS and CSA for portable, fixed and specialty ladders, as well as those that are made for specific jobs. This International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) recognized training satisfies the requirements for ladder safety classroom training.
This Ladder Safety Training is intended for a general audience and ideal for those who are new to the construction industry.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Understand the Canada compliance requirements as it pertains to ladder safety.
- Identify the different types of ladders used on the job site.
- Discuss the precautions that workers can take to prevent injury or incidents pertaining to ladder use on the construction site.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records