About this Course
This course will broaden your knowledge of Latex Allergies.
The purpose of this training module is to guarantee your knowledge of the current Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) standards that comply with Latex Allergies in health care facilities.
Upon passing your final exam, we'll provide a certificate of completion for your records. Plus, we're authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
What You'll Learn
- Explain the current OSHA Standard for Latex Allergy.
- Identify symptoms of a latex allergic reaction.
- List the products you may encounter in your work environment that can cause a latex allergic reaction.
- Latex Allergy: Standards to Comply with Latex Allergy
- Legal Notice
- Purpose and Learning Objectives
- Target Audience
- Course Introduction
- What is Latex?
- Products that May Contain Latex
- Types of Latex Allergy
- OSHA Healthcare Wide Hazard – Latex Allergy
- Workers at Risk for Developing Latex Allergy
- OSHA Management of Latex Allergy
- NIOSH Latex Allergy Recommendations
- Your Role in Latex Allergy Screening
- End of Course Exam
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records