About this Course
What is Lattice Boom Crane Training?
Our Lattice Boom and Crawler Crane Operator Safety Course will ensure you understand how to safely operate these types of machinery. This course starts by explaining how to safely operate a lattice boom or crawler crane, and then goes over common lattice boom hazards and how to avoid them.
Once you have completed this course, you will have fulfilled the classroom requirement for your certification required by the Canadian Compliance laws. You will receive a certificate of completion and a checklist to share with your employer for the practical portion of the certification where they will observe you operating the lattice boom.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- A lattice boom and crawler crane introduction
- A comprehensive view of lattice boom anatomy
- The necessary maintenance and regular inspections of lattice booms
- The avoidable safety hazards of lattice booms
- How to safely operate lattice booms
- The use of rigging, hand signals and more!
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records