About this Course
The purpose of a lockout/tagout program is to establish procedures for placing lockout and/or tagout devices on energy-isolating components. Following these procedures ensures that equipment is de-energized and unexpected startup and/or release of stored energy is prevented.
Injuries to personnel during equipment servicing and maintenance are greatly reduced with a properly implemented lockout/tagout program.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a lockout/tagout program
- List the principles of a lockout/tagout program
- Identify lockout/tagout devices
- Explain the responsibilities of the authorized employee
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
The 30 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses. You must start the course within 12 months of registration, and complete the course within 6 months of starting.
- Purpose of a Lockout/Tagout Program
- Principles of a Lockout/Tagout Program
- Lockout/Tagout Devices
- Authorized Employee Responsibilities
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Industrial Skills courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records