About this Course
What is Lockout/Tagout – CA Training?
Workers who perform maintenance on machinery are at risk for being exposed to injuries even if the machine is turned off due to unexpected startup or energization of the machinery or a release of stored energy from the equipment.
Our Lockout Tagout safety training for Canada compliance (OHS, CSA) is also recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB), satisfying the requirements for your classroom training. The course provides an introduction to the standards and requirements of lockout tagout procedures and also covers types of energy, energy control plans, LOTO devices, and safe work practices to prevent hazards.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Identify different types of energy and different types of LOTO devices.
- Explain why lockout tagout procedures are important to maintaining safety on the construction work site.
- Discuss proper lockout tagout procedures for powering down equipment and isolating it from its energy source.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records