About this Package
Before you can serve or sell alcohol in Louisiana, you need to earn your server permit, also called a bar card. To do this, you must first complete a Responsible Vendor training course and pass an exam.
Our Responsible Vendor course is approved in Louisiana and ensures you can easily meet the requirements for selling and serving alcohol.
Once you complete the course and pass the final exam with a score of at least 70%, we will report your training to the Louisiana Alcohol and Tobacco Control. Then, your official bar card will be available for you to print from their website within 4-7 days.
What You Get
Course + Exam
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
- Lesson 7: Louisiana Specific Regulations
What You’ll Learn
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
Name: Louisiana Alcohol and Tobacco Control
Website URL: http://www.atc.rev.state.la.us/
Address: 7979 Independence Boulevard, Suite 101
City: Baton Rouge
Please note, you must complete the exam course to earn your bar card.
Do you provide my official Responsible Server Permit?
While the Louisiana ATC requires that you complete alcohol training to earn your permit, we do not provide the actual bard card. You must visit the ATC’s website to print your official bar card, as they will no longer mail it to you.
How do I verify you are an approved online training provider?
You can view a complete list of approved Responsible Vendor training providers at the ATC’s website, which includes Learn2Serve by 360training.
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How quickly will I get my certificate of completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What can I do if I lose my certificate of completion?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Food & Beverage courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records