About this Package
Do you work at a restaurant, bar, or hotel in Louisiana? Then, this training package is ideal for you because it combines both alcohol server and food handler courses to save you money.
When you enroll, you’ll get access to our ANAB-accredited food handler training, which teaches you how to prevent foodborne illness and implement safety best practices.
You also get our Responsible Vendor training course, as well as the exam. Once you complete the course, you’re eligible to take the exam. Then when you pass the exam, we will report your completion to the Louisiana Alcohol and Tobacco Control, so you can get your official bar card.
100% online—desktop or phone
Self-paced—all at once or multiple sessions
Support available by email, phone or chat
Training packages help you save money
Information that’s easy to follow and understand
Software that’s simple to navigate
Course & Exam Information
Louisiana Responsible Vendor & Exam
Become eligible to earn your Louisiana bar card with our training course.
- Approved by the Louisiana ATC
- Finish your alcohol training in 3 hours
- Take the final exam
- Print your bar card from the ATC’s website
Visit our Louisiana Responsible Vendor course, to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
ANAB-Accredited Food Handler Training
Get your ANAB-accredited food handler training online.
- ANAB-accredited training course
- Complete the course in just 2 hours
- Review 8 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Print your certificate of completion right away
- Use it to show proof of food safety training
View our ANAB-accredited food handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my courses?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Food & Beverage courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records