About this Course
This course introduces you to the Massachusetts Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturer Code of Conduct regulation. This law established standards for certain interactions between the pharmaceutical/medical device industry and healthcare providers.
You need this course if you’re a pharmaceutical and medical device representative with sales or marketing responsibilities. You also need to understand this legislation if you’re a Covered Recipient, meaning a healthcare provider, healthcare administrator, health plan administrator, or anyone who makes decisions about which pharmaceutical and medical devices get used by a medical facility.
You’ll get a certificate of completion, as well as 0.1 IACET CEUs, when you finish this course. This course is accepted by popular credentialing services including Symplr/VCS, VendorMate, and Reptrax.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Compliance and Ethics in Massachusetts
- Mandatory Compliance Program
- Massachusetts Code of Conduct
- Components of an Effective Compliance Program
What You'll Learn
- Understand how to apply essential, well-accepted ethical principles as a healthcare professional in Massachusetts
- Become familiar with the Massachusetts Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturer Code of Conduct’s marketing restrictions, compliance requirements, and disclosure requirements.
- List the components of a company compliance program.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of HR, Ethics and Compliance courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records