About this Course
- Michigan Alcohol Seller-Server Training
- Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANAB-Accredited)/li>
Michigan Alcohol Seller-Server Training
Satisfy your alcohol training requirements in Michigan with our LARA-approved course.
- Topics include state laws and regulations, the seller's responsibilities, and obligations under the law, and how to handle difficult situations
- Improve service and situational management skills
- 3-hour LARA-approved training, renew every 3 years
- Content is updated and current
Visit Michigan Alcohol Seller-Server Training to learn more about the specific lessons in the course.
ANAB Accredited Food Handler Training
Meet your food handler training requirements with our new, improved course.
- Includes certificate of completion
- Complete the course in just 3 hours
- Print your certificate of completion right away
- Use it to show proof of food safety training
View our Food Handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
What You Get
Learn2Serve Certificate of Completion – MI Seller-Server
Learn2Serve ANAB-Accredited Food Handler Certification
6 hours total
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Food & Beverage courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records