About this Package
Before you apply for a new salesperson license in Missouri, you have to complete 72 total hours of pre-license education. That includes a 48-hour Salesperson Pre-Examination course and a 24-hour Missouri Real Estate Practice (MREP) course.
This package only contains what you need to get ready for the Missouri Salesperson License Exam. That's your required pre-exam course plus an exam prep course that comes with a practice test for the national portion of the exam.
As a result, this package is ideal for:
- anyone who doesn't want to commit money to MREP before they pass the license exam
- out-of-state or reciprocal applicants who don't need MREP because they meet specific requirements
You need a grade of 75% or higher on the final exam to pass the course. We help you prepare for the final with a quiz at the end of each section.
Once you finish the course, you'll be able to print or save a certificate of completion for your records. We'll also report your credits to the Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC).
From the date of your pre-exam course completion, you have 6 months to pass your state licensing exam, finish MREP, get fingerprinted, and submit your license application.
Note: You can save money in the long run by purchasing our Premium Package, which contains all your required education. This package does NOT include your Missouri Real Estate Practice (MREP) course.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Real Estate Math only
Content is updated and current
- Missouri Real Estate Salesperson Pre-Examination
Credit Hours: 48 Approval Number: 2120017102
Credit Type: Pre Examination
Missouri Salesperson Pre-Examination
Complete your mandatory pre-license exam coursework online and on your own schedule.
- Approved by the Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC)
- 8 modules covering the required 48 hours of pre-exam education
- Includes your official certificate of completion
Visit the individual course page to learn more about the curriculum.
National Salesperson Exam Prep
Measure your preparedness for the license exam with this practice test.
- Get a preview of the license exam experience with this practice exam
- Covers the same topics as the official exam in a similar format
- Includes your official certificate of completion
Visit the individual course page to learn more.
Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC)
Website URL: https://pr.mo.gov/realestate.asp
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3605 Missouri Boulevard
City: Jefferson City
How do I know you're an MREC-approved course provider?
You can find us listed on MREC's website as an approved provider for Salesperson Pre-Exam (online), MREP (online), and Continuing Education.
We're listed as 360training, which is AgentCampus's parent company.
Who is eligible to apply for a Missouri real estate license?
In order to qualify for a real estate license in Missouri, you have to be 18 years of age or older and willing to undergo a background check.
What else do I have to do to earn my salesperson license?
Aside from your pre-exam course, you'll need to:
- Pass both sections of your state exam
- Complete the 24-hour required Missouri Real Estate Practice (MREP) course
- Find a sponsoring broker with an active Missouri license
- Get fingerprinted with MREC's approved vendor and agree to a background check
- Submit your license application
You need to complete all steps and submit your license application within 6 months of the date you complete your pre-exam course.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my training course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Missouri Real Estate Commission|
|Address:||3605 Missouri Boulevard|
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.