About this Course
Get ready for the Missouri salesperson licensing exam and prepare yourself for a successful career in real estate!
This 48-hour Missouri Salesperson Pre-Examination course covers all the topics you'll face on the licensing exam and meets the pre-exam educational requirements of the Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC).
Together, we'll explore the major relationships, processes, requirements, and documents common in the real estate industry. You'll also become familiar with Missouri license law and the duties of MREC.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Agency Relationships and Contracts
- Agency Relationships
- Theory and Concepts About Contracts
- Purchase Contracts
- Listing and Buyer Representation Agreements
- Real Property Ownership/Interest
- Rights of Ownership
- Types of Ownership
- Leasehold Interest
- Forms of Business Ownership
- Land Use, Private Restrictions, and Matters Affecting Ownership
- Government Powers
- Basic Concepts and Terminology
- Methods of Financing
- Financing Instruments
- Government Oversight
- Lending Process
- Real Property
- Methods of Legal Descriptions of Land
- Methods of Measurement
- Property Valuation
- Methods of Valuation
- Conveyance of Real Property
- Marketing Regulations (Purchase and Rental)
- Property Advertising Disclosures
- Licensee Advertising
- Fair Housing
- Property Management
- General Principals of Property Management Agreements
- Basic Provisions of Property Management Agreements
- Types of Contracts
- Duties and Obligations of the Parties
- Market Analysis and Tenant Acquisition
- Accounts and Disbursements
- Property Maintenance and Improvements
- Real Estate Calculations
- Compensation, Commission and Fees
- Valuation/Market Sales Price and Yields
- Net to Seller, Cost to Buyer (Debits and Credits)
- Tax and Other Prorations
- Loan to Value Ratio
- Measurements (square footage, acreage, volume)
- Property Management/Investment (rate of return)
- Missouri License Law
- General Rules
- Educational Requirements
- Business Conduct and Practices
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Computations and Closing
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Missouri Real Estate Commission|
|Address:||3605 Missouri Boulevard|