About this Course
Complete your mandatory 70 hours of pre-license coursework online and at your own pace.
- Learn the fundamental concepts for your new career and get ready for your license exam
- Includes your official certificate of completion
This pre-license course offers an in-depth study of all aspects of the real estate industry, including the government agencies that establish real estate laws and regulate licensees. The course explores property rights, forms of ownership, property restrictions, and zoning. You will learn the mathematical calculations and formulas commonly used in the real estate industry. In addition, agency relationships, contract law, property transfers, listing agreements, deeds, and environmental issues that licensees may encounter are included. The general pre-license section ends with an exploration of loans and the loan process, real estate valuation, leasing, ethics, and fair housing laws.
From the Board of Realty Regulations to the Real Estate Recovery Act, the Montana License Law section will guide you through all the related real estate laws and enforcement procedures you will need to be familiar with in order to maintain a successful career. Disciplinary actions, license requirements, trust accounts, and required education are discussed. Agency, fair housing laws, and the requirements for advertising are spelled out in a format that is easy to follow, with links to current law included for your reference.
You will be required to achieve a passing score of at least 70% on all quizzes and the final exam before a certificate of completion can be issued.
Note: The final exam must be passed in 3 attempts or less. If all attempts are exhausted, you will no longer be able to access the course.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Chat, email, and phone customer support available
Content is updated and current
To help learners complete the Montana Salesperson Pre-License program, the online lessons include the following objectives:
- Identify the various types of real estate careers, activities, companies, and government agencies that regulate the industry.
- Explore property rights, forms of ownership, property restrictions, and zoning.
- Apply the mathematical calculations and formulas commonly used in the real estate industry.
- Define agency relationships, contract law, property transfers, listing agreements, deeds, and environmental issues that licensees may encounter.
- Explore the concept of loans and the loan process, leasing, appraisal methods, and fair housing laws.
- Summarize the requirements for securing and maintaining a license, the real estate-related activities that require a license, and the responsibilities of a qualifying broker.
You can find us on BRR's website on the list of approved salesperson pre-license providers. We're listed under our parent company name, 360training.
Who is eligible to apply for a Montana real estate license?
To be eligible for a salesperson license in Montana, you must:
- Be at least 18
- Have at least a 10th grade education
How do I apply after I pass my state licensing exam?
In addition to your pre-license education, you need to:
- Find a Montana supervising broker to sponsor your application
- Be willing to disclose and provide documentation for past disciplinary issues
|Name:||Montana Board of Realty Regulation|
|Address:||301 S. Park Ave., 4th Floor|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records