About this Package
Our life and health insurance CE package is designed to help you gain an in-depth overview of general life and health insurance related concepts and will provide your on-going training for selling long-term care. Key concepts that you will learn are:
- Gain a broad understanding of life and health insurance
- Understand different types of information found in an insurance policy
- Get a refresher on New Jersey life and health insurance topics.
Courses included in this package will help you meet your CE requirements for New Jersey life and health license renewal, with 3 mandatory hours and 21 elective/general topic hours.
- Ethics and Fraud
Credit Hours: 4 Approval Number: 506338
Credit Type: Ethics
- Life, Health, Long-term Care and Disability Insurance
Credit Hours: 7 Approval Number: 504564
Credit Type: General
|Name:||New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance|
|Address:||20 West State StreetP.O. Box 325|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records