About this Package
Get a discount on your alcohol server and food handler training course with our package option. You get both New York ATAP On-Premises alcohol training and ANSI-accredited food handler training. This is the best option if you work at a restaurant or bar and need both certifications.
In the ATAP course, you’ll get trained on New York alcohol regulations so that you can properly check ID cards, stop underage drinking, and recognize intoxicated customers. The food handler course shows you how to prepare food safely and prevent contamination.
After you work through the lessons, you need to pass the final exams. Once you do, that’s it! You’ll get your certificates of completion that you can print right away to show proof of training.
100% online—desktop or phone
Self-paced—all at once or multiple sessions
Chat and phone support 7 days a week
Training packages help you save money
Information that’s easy to follow and understand
Software that’s simple to navigate
New York ATAP On-Premises
Start this online alcohol course to comply with New York laws.
- Finish in 3 hours
- Review 7 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Includes your certificate of completion
- Renew every 3 years
Visit our New York (ATAP) Training, to learn more about the specific lessons in the course.
Food Handler Training
Get your ANSI-accredited food handler training online.
- ANSI-accredited training course
- Complete the course in just 2 hours
- Review 8 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Print your certificate of completion right away
- Use it to show proof of food safety training
View our food handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my courses?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.