About this Package
What is the New York OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety Training course?
If you work in construction, you need to know how to spot, avoid, and report common safety and health risks you encounter on a daily basis. Our OSHA 30 NYC Construction training teaches you how to maintain a safe environment on your construction site.
You also need an understanding of your employer’s responsibility for workplace safety and the rights OSHA gives you as a worker. That’s why you'll learn how to file a complaint if your workplace isn't living up to its safety obligations.
Who Should Take the New York OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety Training course?
This package is best for construction personnel OUTSIDE New York City that requires a Site Safety Plan and will remain valid in the rest of New York State.
The primary purpose of the OSHA Outreach Training Program is to deliver high-quality safety and health training to workers. 360training.com is a leading online education provider authorized by OSHA and maintains awareness of current program requirements. Our programs contain a declaration statement of personal responsibility for course completion to be acknowledged by learners and we are using the “Validation Method” to ensure the courses are proctored.
We verify the learner’s identity through validation questions being asked throughout the course. The learners read and accept an acknowledgment statement of personal responsibility before accessing the final exam to ensure that the learner completed the course and final examination without any external assistance.
By September 1, 2020, Construction workers in New York City will be required to complete their 40 hours of training as mandated by Local Law 196. By this date, workers will need a Site Safety Training Card.
360training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). 360training complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, 360training is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
What You Get
Official OSHA DOL card – shipped within 2 weeks
Who Should Take the Training?
Construction workers in NYC; supervisors in the rest of that state
Courses Available 24/7
29 CFR 1926
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Confined Spaces
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, and Conveyors
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Materials Handling, Use, and Disposal
- Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment, and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Safety and Health Programs
- Tools - Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting
- Silica Exposure
- Lead Exposure
- Asbestos Exposure
What are OSHA’s Rules for 30-Hour Online Training?
For OSHA 30-Hour Outreach training programs, students must:
- Spend at least 1,800 minutes or 30 hours in the course.
- Only spend a maximum of 7 hours and 30 minutes in the course each day.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less.
- Only access the OSHA Outreach training within U.S. Jurisdiction.
After enrolling, your course is valid for 12 months, so you can access it any time during this period. However, after the first time you launch the course, OSHA rules state you must finish it, including the survey, within 6 months.
Additionally, if you fail all attempts at a quiz or the final exam, you will no longer be able to access the course.
I Finished the 30-Hour NYC Outreach Training Course. When Will I Receive My Department of Labor (DOL) Card?
When you successfully complete the course and pass the final exam, you will receive a DOL card in the mail in 2 weeks.
How Do I Get Proof of Completion While I Am Waiting for My DOL Card?
Upon completion of the course, return to your "My Training" page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to view and print your temporary certificate of completion.
What Can I Do If I Lose My DOL Card?
You may request a replacement DOL card by contacting our Support Team at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com, or you can order a replacement card online. Please be aware there is a fee for replacing a card.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Save on Training for Your Team
Discounts apply to as many courses as you need — no minimums or limitations!
- Your business needs flexibility to grow even when budgets are tight or complex. We're here to help.
- We let you purchase as many courses as you need at the discounted price, unlike other providers.
Bulk Order Calculator
- Access in-depth course completion reporting
- Enroll employees in courses they need
- Create unique training plans
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk
- Achieve companywide compliance goals
- Get help from a dedicated support team