About this Course
Complete your New York pre-license educational requirements and prepare for the New York Real Estate pre-licensing exam.
You'll learn important subject matter like New York license law, agency law, land use regulations, environmental issues, contract law, real estate finance, and more. In addition to residential real estate, we'll take a look at commercial properties, real estate investment, and property management.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Real Estate License Law Rules and Regulations
- Law of Agency
- Legal Issues
- The Contract of Sales and Leases
- Real Estate Finance
- Land Use Regulations
- Construction and Environmental Issues
- Valuation Process and Pricing Properties
- Human Rights and Fair Housing
- Real Estate Mathematics
- Municipal Agencies
- Property Insurance
- Taxes and Assessments
- Condominiums and Cooperatives
- Commercial and Investment Properties
- Income Tax Issues in Real Estate Transactions
- Mortgage Brokerage
- Property Management
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.