About this Course
Our responsible alcohol seller-server course is approved in North Carolina and will satisfy state training requirements. Plus, many establishments require employees to complete an alcohol training course because it can provide protection from legal liability.
In the course, you’ll learn valuable lessons such as the penalties for serving underage customers, how to check ID cards, techniques for refusing service to intoxicated patrons, and much more.
Once you complete the lessons, you must score at least 70% on the final exam to earn your certificate.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Check with your employer/county/city
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
What You’ll Learn
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
Name: North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission (NC ABC Commission)
Website URL: https://www.michigan.gov/lara/
Address: 4307 Mail Service Center
Who needs responsible alcohol training in North Carolina?
If you are applying for an alcohol delivery service permit, the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission (NC ABC Commission) states that you need to complete an approved training program.
You can view a list of approved online training providers, which includes Learn2Serve by 360training, on the NC ABC Commission's website.
Otherwise, we always recommend checking with your local governing authority, as well as your employer for additional training requirements.
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How quickly will I get my certificate of completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What can I do if I lose my certificate of completion?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.