About this Package
Our life and health insurance CE package is designed to help you gain an in-depth overview of general life and health insurance related concepts and will provide your on-going training for selling long-term care. Key concepts that you will learn are:
- Gain a broad understanding of life and health insurance
- Understand different types of information found in an insurance policy
- Get a refresher on North Carolina life and health insurance topics.
Courses included in this package will help you meet your CE requirements for North Carolina life and health license renewal, with 3 mandatory hours and 21 elective/general topic hours.
Credit Hours: 4
- Ethics and Fraud
Credit Hours: 3 Approval Number: 76198
Credit Type: Ethics
- Insurance Fraud Awareness
Credit Hours: 8 Approval Number: 76199
Credit Type: General
- Life, Health, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance
Credit Hours: 6
Credit Hours: 3
|Name:||North Carolina Department of Insurance|
|Address:||1201 Mail Service Center|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records