About this Course
Learn about the liens and taxes that can attach to a parcel of real estate, as well as the process of foreclosure in which lienholders can collect on unpaid debt.
Liens represent an interest in real property, which makes it an important topic for all real estate licensees to understand. You'll review real-world dilemmas and applications.
This course satisfies 4 elective credits in North Carolina.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Real Estate Practice
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Bulk Order Calculator
- Access in-depth course completion reporting
- Enroll employees in courses they need
- Create unique training plans
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk
- Achieve companywide compliance goals
- Get help from a dedicated support team