About this Course
What is Drug and Alcohol Abuse on Construction Sites Training?
This course has been designed to introduce employees to the dangers of drug and alcohol use, both personally and within the workplace. It will also familiarize students with a broad scope of dependency disorder. The course will elaborate on the general effects and impairment of drug use, and the use of alcohol within the workplace, specifically in relation to the effects of combined use of drugs and alcohol use within the construction industry.
This training will help you avoid working while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and become better at recognizing, avoiding, and preventing (RAP) the adverse consequences of drug and/or alcohol use and abuse. We will also review various drugs and their effects on the body, alcohol and its effect on the body, the adverse effects of mixing drugs including OTC medications with alcohol, the prevention, and control of drugs as well as the use of alcohol within the workplace. You will also be provided resources for employees who are seeking help for themselves or for a loved one in relation to drug and alcohol abuse.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the adverse effect of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
- Recognize problems associated with substance dependency and prevention
- Identify the stigma of dependence disorders and illicit use of drugs
- Describe drug use, impairment at the workplace, and risks associated with it
- Define the impact and effects of drug and alcohol use on construction sites
- Explain the effects of various drugs on the human body
- Restate statistics related to alcohol and drug’s impact on the human body, its prevention, and control
- Describe the adverse synergistic use of drugs with alcohol
- Identify the important departments and organizations that can be called for help
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.