About this Course
Satisfy your alcohol training requirements in Oklahoma with our ABLE-approved course. You’ll learn about the laws for safely serving alcohol so that you can protect yourself and your employer from liability.
Our alcohol server training covers a variety of topics, such as the ways alcohol affects the mind and body, how to verify if someone’s intoxicated, methods for maintaining a safe environment, how to check ID cards, and much more.
To earn your certificate, you must score at least 80% on the final exam.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 6: Second-Party Sales
- Lesson 7: How to Refuse a Sale
- Lesson 8: Oklahoma Alcohol Laws
What You’ll Learn
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
How can I verify your server training is approved in Oklahoma?
You can visit the Oklahoma ABLE Commission’s website to view a list of approved alcohol training providers, which includes Learn2Seve by 360training.
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How quickly will I get my certificate of completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What can I do if I lose my certificate of completion?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement Commission
|3812 N. Santa FeSuite 200
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Food & Beverage courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records