About this Course
The fundamental purpose of the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC) is to safeguard the public interest by regulating the conduct of real estate licensees.
OREC accomplishes this goal by:
- Encouraging and requiring high standards of knowledge
- Encouraging ethical practices
- Disciplining licensees who engage in dishonest, fraudulent or criminal activities while conducting real estate transactions
- Causing the prosecution of any person who violates the Oklahoma Real Estate License Code
This course reviews OREC's jurisdiction and the penalties for violating the laws and rules within it. We'll also explore enforcement mechanisms through case studies, including the complaint process, auditing procedures, and trust account data.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Oklahoma Real Estate Commission|
|Address:||2401 N.W. 23rd Street, Suite 18Shepherd Mall|