About this Package
360training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). 360training complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, 360training is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
What is OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Training?
OSHA has developed outreach training programs to raise awareness about workplace safety and potential hazards that can cause accidents and injuries. There are two programs designed to educate general industry workers: OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour.
If you’re an entry-level worker, you will get a basic overview of OSHA policies, as well as the major hazards you're likely to encounter from the OSHA 10-Hour course.
On the other hand, the OSHA 30-Hour course takes a deeper dive to provide a comprehensive overview of workplace safety programs. This course is designed for employees with supervisory duties, and it covers an extensive list of potential hazards, safety procedures, and administrative responsibilities.
When you select this package, you’ll get both courses.
Who Should Take General Industry Training?
Our general industry courses are appropriate if you’re working in manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, or health care. If you work in construction, we have a separate package of construction-specific courses.
What You Get
Official OSHA DOL card – shipped within 2 weeks
Who Should Take the Training?
10-Hour course for entry-level workers; 30-Hour course for supervisors
10 hours and 30 hours
OSHA 29 CFR 1910
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
What are OSHA’s Rules for Online Training?
For OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Outreach training programs, students must:
- Spend at least 600 minutes or 10 hours in the course; or spend at least 1,800 minutes or 30 hours in the 30-Hour course.
- Only spend a maximum of 7 hours and 30 minutes in the course each day.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less.
- Only access the OSHA Outreach training within U.S. Jurisdiction.
After enrolling, your course is valid for 12 months, so you can access it any time during this period. However, after the first time you launch the course, OSHA rules state you must finish it, including the survey, within 6 months.
Additionally, if you fail all attempts at a quiz or the final exam, you will no longer be able to access the course.
I Finished the Training Course. When Will I Receive My Department of Labor (DOL) Card?
When you successfully complete the course and pass the final exam, you will receive a DOL card in the mail in 2 weeks.
How Do I Get Proof of Completion While I Am Waiting for My DOL Card?
Upon completion of the course, return to your "My Training" page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to view and print your temporary certificate of completion.
What Can I Do If I Lose My DOL Card?
You may request a replacement DOL card by contacting our Support Team at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can order a replacement card online. Please be aware there is a fee for replacing a card.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How Do I earn CEUs (Continuing Education Units)?
You must complete and pass the course curriculum successfully before CEUs can be earned.
What is the course completion criteria to earn CEUs?
- You must spend the required time in the course curriculum before the course can be completed.
- You must validate your identity throughout the learning event to successfully pass the course.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less before a certificate of completion can be issued and CEUs can be awarded.