About this Course
What is Bloodborne Pathogens Training?
This IACET accredited online Bloodborne Pathogens training certification course is designed for anyone working in a setting where they may be exposed to bloodborne pathogens (BBP) or other potentially infections materials, including nurses, physicians, EMTs, dentists, lab workers, tattoo (body) artists, etc. This course will provide you both CDC AND OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens standards for handling BBP.
Who Should Take Bloodborne Pathogens Training?
If you have a reasonably anticipated risk of exposure to blood and bodily fluids at work, you need this course. That includes the following:
- Healthcare Professionals
- Emergency Responders
- Healthcare Janitorial Staff
- Housekeeping Professionals
- Tattoo Artists
What You Get
Bloodborne pathogens training certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- What are Bloodborne Pathogens?
- How are Bloodborne Pathogens Spread?
- Universal, Standard, and Transmission-Based Precautions
- Sharps-related Injuries
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
- Know the definition of a bloodborne pathogen.
- Familiarize yourself with how bloodborne pathogens are spread.
- Learn how to prevent the spread of bloodborne pathogens.
- Describe the concepts of Universal Precautions and Standard Precautions.
- Understand the role of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Become familiar with the requirements of OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standard.
- Discover the concepts of work practice and engineering controls.
- Know what to do if one is exposed to blood or other potentially infectious materials.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your bloodborne pathogens training certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records