About this Product
To qualify for a DOL card replacement, you must meet all the conditions below:
- You enrolled in OSHA 10-Hour or 30-Hour training through 360training or its partners
- You successfully passed the OSHA 10-Hour or OSHA 30-Hour course within the last 5 years
- You’ve never received an OSHA replacement card from 360training before
NOTE: Per OSHA regulations, you’re only allowed one replacement card in case of loss or damage. To get an additional card, you will need to complete the DOL Card training requirements again.
What do I do if my card is lost, damaged, or stolen?
There are two ways to get an OSHA card replacement:
- Order the DOL Card Replacement Online (easiest and fastest way)
- Call Customer Support and submit your application over the phone
NOTE: When you order your replacement online, you may be required to login to your student account. Before you provide payment information, please remember to edit your student profile and ensure the correct shipping address is associated with your account.
When you call Customer Support, you’ll be asked to verify the following information:
- Full Name
- Completion Date
- Address on File
- Phone Number
You will also be asked about general information regarding training courses completed, such as whether the training was 10-hour or 30-hour. In addition, give us as much detail about how the replacement card was lost, damaged, or stolen, as this could prove useful in preventing identity theft.
Is your billing address different from your shipping address?
Your billing address can be different. Please provide it when you enter your payment information because we will need to match it with the address on file with the credit card provider.
When you create your user profile, you can provide your shipping address, which should match the delivery address for where you want your DOL card shipped.
To ensure timely delivery of your DOL card, you or customer support can edit this at any time.
How much will the student be charged for a replacement?
OSHA DOL card replacement costs $89.00.
How much time will it take for a student to receive a replacement card?
360training offers three shipping methods:
|Shipping Options||Delivery Time||Cost|
|USPS Regular Mail||5 -7 Business Days||Included in cost of replacement.|
|USPS Priority Mail||2 – 3 Days (excluding Sundays)||$8 per card|
|USPS Priority Mail Express||Next-Day (This will can be expected the day after it’s submitted to USPS.)||$24 per card|
NOTE: Any request received at any day of the current week will be processed and mailed the following week
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase courses in bulk.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.