About this Course
What is OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements Training?
This course covers OSHA's recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
You'll learn the importance of OSHA recordkeeping and reporting and what actions comply with OSHA standards.
We'll also review how to distinguish between recordable and non-recordable OSHA cases using the proper procedures. We'll also discuss the conditions for reporting an incident to OSHA.
Who should take OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements?
If you're responsible for completing and maintaining OSHA forms 300, 300A, and 301, this course can help you stay compliant.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Purpose (of the Rule)
- Partial Exemption
- Size Exemption
- Industry Exemption
- Recording Criteria
- Determination of Work-Relatedness
- Travel Status
- Work at Home
- New Case
- General Recording Criteria
- Days Away Cases
- Restricted Work
- Transfer to Another Job
- Medical Treatment
- First Aid
- Loss of Consciousness
- Needlesticks and Sharps Injuries
- Hearing Loss Cases
- Medical Removal Cases
- OSHA 300 Privacy Protections
- OSHA 300 Disclosures
- Multiple Business Establishments
- Covered Employees
- Annual Summary
- Retention and Updating
- Change of Ownership
- Employee Involvement
- Prohibition Against Discrimination
- State Plans
- Fatality/Catastrophe Reporting
- Providing Records to Government Representatives
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.