About this Course
What is Overhead Crane Operator Safety Training?
Like any machinery, overhead cranes can be dangerous if handled by unskilled hands. That’s why the Canadian government mandates all overhead crane operators to take a safety training course. This I-CAB recognized course fulfills the Canadian Compliance requirements and introduces overhead cranes, common overhead crane safety hazards and safety best practices to implement when operating an overhead crane. Once you’ve completed and passed the course, you will get access to a printable certificate of compliance.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- An introduction to overhead cranes
- An analysis of overhead crane mechanics
- How to maintain and inspect overhead cranes
- Common overhead crane safety hazards
- How to operate overhead cranes safely
- The use of rigging, hand signals and more!
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.