About this Course
This introductory module provides an overview of industrial-scale systems, including electrical, water, and HVAC, as well as industrial standards and units of measure.
These systems are used to provide examples and practical applications of the content presented in each subsequent subject area.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Compare and contrast residential electrical, water, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to those found in a typical industrial facility
- Describe common facility support systems that provide water, steam, oil, instrument air, and high-pressure air within a typical industrial facility
- Discuss the codes and standards that apply to industrial facilities
- Identify the common units of measure used in industry
- Introduction to Industrial Systems
- Common Industrial Facility Support Systems
- Introduction to Signal Standards
- Common Industrial Units of Measure
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.