About this Course
What is Pedestal Mounted Crane Operator Training?
Because heavy machinery can be so dangerous, the Canadian government requires all heavy machine operators to take a safety training course - including pedestal mounted crane operators. Our Pedestal Mounted Crane Operator Safety Course fulfills the requirements for Canadian Compliance certification.
Although the Canadian government only requires pedestal mounted crane operators to take safety training, the information in this course can be beneficial to anyone who works in close proximity to these machines.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Introduction to pedestal mounted cranes
- Analysis of pedestal mounted crane anatomy
- How to maintain and inspect your pedestal mounted crane
- Common safety hazards and how to avoid them
- Proper use of rigging and hand signals
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.