About this Course
What is Personal Protective Equipment Training?
As a construction professional, you need to understand the different types of personal protective equipment (PPE). However, with so many different options, it can be challenging to know which type of PPE you need. Our Personal Protective Equipment training will provide you with a comprehensive overview of PPE, including how to select the right equipment, the right way to use it, and best practices for caring for it.
The course also reviews which body parts you’re most likely to injure and how personal protective equipment can prevent those injuries from happening. At the end of the course, you'll be able to recall and apply what you've learned when you're working on the construction site.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Explain the importance of personal protective equipment while on the construction job site.
- Identify the different types of personal protective equipment and explain how to select the proper equipment for each job.
- Discuss how to properly use personal protective equipment on the job site to prevent incidents or injury.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.