About this Course
Piping and tubing are essential to the operation of nearly all industrial equipment. They're also found extensively throughout the home.
From the pipes transporting 2000 psi steam in a power plant to the tubing carrying the hot water from a water heater to the bathtub, all piping and tubing is standardized and regulated for safety.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of piping and tubing
- Discuss schedule numbers that apply to piping
- Describe the three classifications of tubing
- Describe the major advantages of tubing
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Piping and Tubing
- Piping Schedule Numbers
- Classification of Tubing
- Major Advantages of Tubing
- Flared and Flareless Tubing Joints
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Industrial Skills courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records