About this Course
Modern uses of pneumatic components include the use of compressed air to move objects through pneumatic tubes, the control of industrial processes through air logic control, and the operation of various tools and equipment.
While pneumatic systems can be used to perform a wide array of functions, the same types of components are used in any system dealing with pressurized air. In order to understand how a pneumatic system works on the whole, it is important to understand the function and operation of the various components.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- State the purpose of pneumatic control valves
- Describe the different elements of pneumatic control valves
- Explain the function of air receivers in pneumatic systems
- Explain the function of pneumatic motors in pneumatic systems
- State the three broad classifications of pneumatic tools
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Pneumatic Control Valves
- Elements of Pneumatic Control Valves
- Air Receivers
- Pneumatic Motors
- Classification of Pneumatic Tools
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Industrial Skills courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records