About this Course
This course introduce you to OSHA and the CDC’s guidance, recommendations, and best practices for COVID-19 in the workplace.
This course is designed for all employees and employers, regardless of industry. That includes office settings, small businesses, retail sales, healthcare or dental workers, schools, colleges, and more.
You’ll learn what COVID-19 is, how it is spread, what its symptoms are, and then how you can prevent and protect against it in the workplace.
You’ll be able to download a certificate of completion when you finish this course, and it’s worth 0.1 IACET CEUs.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- What is COVID-19
- How a COVID-19 Outbreak Affects the Workplace
- Steps Workplaces Can Do to Reduce Risk
- What to Do to Protect Workers Based on their Employee Exposure Risk
What You'll Learn
- Learn what COVID-19 is and the most common symptoms.
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and the length of time of infection.
- List the Risk Exposure Groups and give examples of each.
- Know how to apply OSHA and CDC recommendations on how to prevent COVID-19’s spread in your workplace.
- Identify additional recommendations based on the Risk Exposure Group your workplace belongs in.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.