About this Course
The growth of emerging technologies holds the promise of making our devices smarter, information more accessible, and our lives easier. However, as smart, connected technologies become ever ubiquitous around the world, the threat of security breaches and the loss of privacy have become of increasing concern for business leaders and the general population alike.
In this course, we will explore privacy laws, security vulnerabilities, The Internet of Things, data use, and strategies for bringing security and trust back into the connected ecosystem.
1. Privacy and the Law: The Fourth Amendment
2. Privacy in a Digital World
3. The Digital Revolution: The Internet of Things (IoT)
4. Privacy Laws in Practice: Ethical Perspectives on the Collection and Use of Data
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of HR, Ethics and Compliance courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records