About this Course
This course will broaden your knowledge of radiation safety in the workplace.
You'll learn about the hazards associated with facilities licensed by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) and how to identify those hazards so you can take appropriate protective measures. We'll cover safe handling, personal protective equipment, emergency procedures, employee responsibilities, and more.
Upon passing your final exam, we'll provide a certificate of completion for your records. Plus, we're authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Hazards Associated with NRC-Licensed Facilities
- Types of Radiation
- Ionizing Radiation
- Non-Ionizing Radiation
- Sources of Ionizing Radiation Exposure
- Handling Radiation Materials
- Know the Radiation Warning Symbols
- Safe Handling of Ionization Radiation Materials
- Personal Protection
- Low-Level Waste Disposal
- Radiation Emergency Procedures
- Notification of Radiation Incidents
- Employee Responsibilities to Ensure Radiation Safety in the Workplace
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to recognize potential radiation hazards in the workplace.
- Understand the risk of handling radiation materials.
- Know the regulatory safety standards for minimizing radiation exposure.
- Identify personal protective measures that can help you avoid exposure to sources of radiation.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of HR, Ethics and Compliance courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records