About this Course
What is OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting Training?
When it comes to safety, OSHA has certain requirements for recordkeeping and reporting that you need to know to maintain compliance. Our Recordkeeping and Reporting training course will teach you everything you need to know about posting records, maintaining records of illnesses and injuries, and reporting specific cases to OSHA.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The importance of OSHA recordkeeping and reporting
- How to distinguish between recordable and non-recordable cases
- The appropriate procedures for determining if a case is OSHA recordable
- How to determine the appropriate category for a recordable case
Who Should Take OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting Training?
Anyone who needs to maintain compliance with OSHA reporting requirements should take this course.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Purpose (of the rule)
- Partial Exemption
- Size Exemption
- Industry Exemption
- Recording Criteria
- General Recording Criteria
- Covered Employees
- Annual Summary
- Retention and Updating
- Change of Ownership
- Employee Involvement
- Prohibition against Discrimination
- State Plans
- Fatality/Catastrophe Reporting
- Providing Records to Government Representatives
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records