About this Course
Water treatment is vital to minimizing the effects caused by impurities and foreign particles, which include fouling and corrosion that result in lower system efficiency and equipment failure.
Resin bed demineralizers are commonly used in water treatment processes to remove impurities from water through the exchange of ions between the feedwater and a solid substance, called a resin.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss resin bed demineralizers
- Describe an overview of demineralization
- Discuss the types of demineralization processes
- Describe major demineralization components
- Discuss theory of operation for demineralization processes
- Describe advantages and disadvantages of demineralization
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Resin Bed Demineralizers
- Demineralization Processes
- Major Demineralization Components
- Theory of Operation
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.