About this Course
Hemodialysis patients are at risk of death whenever there are contaminants in the dialysis water. Reverse osmosis, also referred to as RO, offers a way of achieving the desired water quality.
Applications worldwide include desalination and power plants as well as food and pharmaceutical industries, which require water of a specific quality.
In the last decades, RO has become a popular water treatment technique; therefore, understanding RO systems is important for anyone working in industry. This module discusses the principles of reverse osmosis as well as its advantages and disadvantages
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- State the purpose of reverse osmosis
- Describe the principles of reverse osmosis
- Describe the industrial applications
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of reverse osmosis
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Purpose of Reverse Osmosis
- Principles of Reverse Osmosis
- Industrial Applications
- Advantages and Disadvantages
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.