About this Course
What is Rigger Signalman Safety Training?
Although crane operators are in control of the crane, the signalmen help guide them. Because this role is so important, OSHA requires safety training. Our Rigger Signalman Training meets this requirement.
This course covers a wide range of topics including:
- An introduction to rigging and hand signals
- Estimating weights and chapters on sling angles
- Different types of rigging gear and hand signals
- Common safety hazards
Who Should Take Rigger Signalman Safety Training?
Although this course is specifically designed for riggers and signalmen, the information in this course can be beneficial for anyone that works in close proximity to cranes.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- A comprehension of rigging and hand signals
- Knowledge of how to estimate weights
- An understanding of sling angles and hitches
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records