About this Course
Alabama Risk Management introduces learners to Alabama License Laws associated with the Real estate practices and helps them to prepare for the Consumer meetings to effectively present the Offers to seller and for executing the proper legal paper work from the beginning of the sale offer till the offer is accepted and is completely done.
This course will help the learner to identify the risk management properties and will highlight the responsibilities and limitations related to the Alabama license laws.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone & chat
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
- Lesson 1: Meeting with the Consumer
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Article 11 of the National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics
- Alabama License Law
- Lesson 2: Presenting the Property to the Consumer & Filling Out the Offer
- Caveat Emptor — Buyer Beware
- Properties sold “As Is”
- Unlicensed Assistants
- Buyer & Seller Expectations
- Agency Disclosure Clause
- Risk Management 101 Article
- Lesson 3: Presenting Offers & REALTOR Code of Ethics Summary
- Articles of the REALTOR Code of Ethics
- Communicating an Accepted Offer
- Broker Responsibility
- Preamble to the REALTOR Code of Ethics
- Properly prepare and present important information to the real estate consumer regarding the decisions they will be making in a real estate transaction.
- Properly and effectively present properties to prospective buyers ensuring they are provided important information on the property and transaction.
- Properly assist the consumer in filling out the Offer to Purchase Form when making an offer on a property.
- Properly and effectively present an offer to a seller or buyer while ensuring compliance with agency obligations to the client.
- Assist consumer in executing the steps to closing after an offer has been accepted.
|Name:||Alabama Real Estate Commission|
|Address:||1201 Carmichael Way|