About this Course
Rolling bearings are used in almost every object, from bicycles to power generation equipment.
There are many rolling bearing designs, but each is constructed to reduce rolling friction with the aid of proper lubrication techniques.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the basic functions of a rolling contact bearing
- Identify the basic parts of a typical rolling contact bearing
- Recognize common types of ball bearings
- Recognize common types of roller bearings
- Explain bearing lubrication
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Function and Design
- Common Types of Rolling Contact Bearings
- Bearing Lubrication
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.