About this Course
What is Safety and Health Programs Training?
If you’ve ever been injured on the job, you know how important it is to promote healthy working conditions and reduce hazards. With our Safety and Health Programs training course, you’ll learn how to identify workplace hazards to ensure you’re creating a healthy work environment for everyone.
Specifically, the course covers:
- The importance of effective safety and health programs
- Common characteristics of exemplary workplaces
- Major elements of an effective safety and health program
- The Voluntary Protection Program (VPP)
- The Safety Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP)
- And more…
Who Should Safety and Health Programs Training?
This course is designed for facility safety officers and managers who need to thoroughly understand OSHA safety programs so that they can successfully implement them at their workplace. Additionally, this course is helpful for any workers who need to be educated on building OSHA safety programs.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Effective Program Elements
- OSHA Safety and Health Programs
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.