About this Course
The purposes of the sedimentation process are to remove suspended solids, or particles, which are denser, or heavier, than water and reduce the load on the filters.
The suspended solids may be in their natural state, such as bacteria, clays or silts, modified or preconditioned by prior treatment in the coagulation-flocculation process to form floc, or precipitated impurities, such as hardness and iron precipitates formed by the addition of chemicals.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe sedimentation
- Describe sedimentation basins
- Discuss the theory of operation for sedimentation basins
- Describe the factors that affect performance
- Describe sampling and analysis of sedimentation
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Sedimentation Basins
- Theory of Operation for Sedimentation Basins
- Factors that Affect Performance
- Sampling and Analysis
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.