About this Course
This sexual harassment course is designed to introduce sexual harassment concepts to employees who don't have a managerial or leadership role.
In this interactive training, you'll discover the different types of sexual harassment in the workplace, including quid pro quo and hostile work environment. We'll teach you how to identify sexual harassment behaviors, as well as how to prevent and report them in the workplace.
This course satisfies sexual harassment training requirements in all 50 states. Some states require an annual sexual harassment training course, including California (for any organization with 5 or more employees) and New York State (regardless of an organization's size).
You'll get an instant certificate of completion for your records, and we're authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.
Note: If you have a managerial or decision-making role in your organization, you need to take our more comprehensive Sexual Harassment Training for Managers.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Sexual Harassment for Employees
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Cost of Sexual Harassment
- What is Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Hostile Work Environment
- Behaviors of Sexual Harassment
- Knowledge Checks and Activities
- Gender Identity
- Gender Expression
- Sexual Orientation
- Taking Action - Employees
- The Law
- Witnesses to Sexual Harassment
- What Should You Do Activity
What You'll Learn
- Recognize why sexual harassment training is important.
- Know the definition of sexual harassment, including what makes the basis for discrimination.
- Understand and give examples of the two kinds of sexual harassment.
- Learn how to identify behaviors that might be considered sexual harassment.
- Understand other forms of discrimination based on sex or gender, gender expression, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
- Know an employee's responsibilities when sexual harassment occurs.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of HR, Ethics and Compliance courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records